SINAMICS V90 BASIC SERVO DRIVE
SINAMICS V90 is Siemens Basic Servo Drive Systems offering optimized performance, ease of usu and cost effective motion control solution.
The Siemens V90 Servo System comprise of SINAMICS basic V90 Servo Drive and SIMOTICS S-1FL6 servomotor.
Unmatched USP Features:
- Eight converter frame sizes and Seven motor shaft heights to cover a performance range from 0.05 kW to 7.0 kW
- Auto tuning enables machines to achieve a high dynamic performance
- Designed to meet general purpose servo applications,
- SINAMICS V90 features internal positioning, positioning with pulse train and speed and torque control modes (1 MHz high-frequency pulse train input)
How V90 Servo Drives System save Cost!!
- Integrated control modes: Pulse train positioning, internal positioning, speed and torque control modes
- Integrated internal positioning function
- Integrated braking resistor in all frame sizes
- Integrated holding brake switch, no external relay necessary
SINAMICS S110 SERVO DRIVE
S110 Servo drives can be used with Synchronous servomotors and asynchronous (induction) motors with outputs up to 90 kW and can be used to implement rotary or linear axes.
- SINAMICS S110 features an integrated encoder interface for optional use
- point-to-point positioning
- perfectly coordinated with the SIMATIC S7 automation system.
- Ease of Use
- Flexible operation & Modular drive concept
- Cost Effective
- Built in safety functions
- On board positioning
- Compliance with Global Stadards
- Wide power range —from 0.25 to 125 HP – in a compact design
- Flexible control through onboard digital and analog I/O or selectable communication interfaces (PROFINET, Profibus, CAN open)
- Built-in safety functions - Safety Integrated
- Increased productivity through integrated drive safety, including on-board safety terminals
- 16 traversing-task or position-following capability for integration with a higher-level controller
- Convenient operation and programming, including point-to-point positioning, traversing profiles, and position changes on the fly, via relative or absolute moves
- Automatic configuration through DRIVE-CLiQ, also simplifies encoder wiring
- Graphics-based software, including SIZER configuring tool and STARTER commissioning toolWith SINAMICS S110 modular design, functionality may be easily expanded to SINAMICS S120 drives or SIMOTION
- With SINAMICS S110 modular design, functionality may be easily expanded to SINAMICS S120 drives or SIMOTION
SINAMICS S110 Applications:
- Handling equipment
- Automatic assembly machines
- Medical technology, such as examination tables or patient beds
- Feeders and delivery devices
- Tracking mechanisms, such as solar panels
- Tool changers
- Stacking units
- Pick-and-place tasks
SINAMICS S120 SERVO DRIVE
SINAMICS S120 is a modular drive system with Servo and Vector Control and is the SINAMICS product most suitable for demanding drive applications.
The stand-alone SINAMICS S120 Servo Drives complement the DC/AC units, which use a common infeed and controller designed especially for multi-axis applications.
- Designed for single-axis applications but can also be used for multi-axis applications
- Positioning tasks can be reliably executed as well as synchronous movements and motion control tasks
- SINAMICS S120 AC Drive is a combination of a Power Module and a selectable Control Unit or Control Unit Adapter.
- Basic functions: Speed control, torque control, positioning functions
- Intelligent starting functions for independent restart after power supply interruption
- BICO technology with interconnection of drive-related I/Os for easy adaptation of the drive system to its operating environment
Integrated Safety Functions:
- Safe standstill (STO)
- Safe stopping (SS1)
- Safe brake control (SBC)
- 230V AC: single phase 0.12 to 0.75kw (0.16 to 1.01 Hp)
- 380-480V : three phase 0.37 to 90k (0.5 to 120 Hp)
DRIVE-CLiQ- the digital interface between all components:
All SINAMICS S120 components including motor and encoders are interconnected by a shared serial interface called DRIVE-CLiQ, this forms the backplane for the complete drive system.
- Packaging machines
- Plastics processing machines
- Textile machines
- Printing machines
- Paper machines
- Hoisting equipment
- Handling and assembly systems
- Machine tools
- Rolling mills
- Test stands
SIMOTICS S Servomotors :
- SIMOTICS S-1FK7 synchronous motors - top standard for synchronous motors
- SIMOTICS S-1FK7 Compact (CT)
- SIMOTICS S-1FK7