Architecture AC Drives:
PowerFlex® Architecture-class AC Drives by Rockwell Automation offers a broad set of features and application-specific parameters. These drives are ideal for high performance applications. This class of drives is designed for advanced application flexibility and control system integration
- PowerFlex® 753 AC Drives are cost-effective and easy to use in general purpose applications requiring safety features.
- They come standard with built-in I/O, which is ideal for machine builders and system integrators who want to reduce engineering costs, deliver machines to market faster, and meet end user demand for more productive machines.
- Select size-optimized drives for low-power applications where you have limited space available.
- he Dual-port EtherNet/IP™ Option Module offers flexible, cost-effective methods for leveraging EtherNet/IP networks.
- Range: 0.75KW to 250 KW (1HP to 350HP)
- PowerFlex® 755 AC Drives provide ease of use, application flexibility, and high performance.
- They include multiple control and hardware options, as well as optional embedded safety features.
- These drives are well-suited for a wide variety of motor control applications including pumps, fans, and conveyors.
- With Integrated Motion on EtherNet/IP™, you can place these drives on the same network as Kinetix® drives.
- A Dual-port EtherNet/IP™ Option Module supports ring, linear, and star topologies, as well as Device Level Ring (DLR) functionality for fault tolerant connectivity and high drive availability.
- Range: 0.75KW to 1400 KW (1HP to 2000HP)
- PowerFlex® 700 AC Drives are available in a wide range of horsepower ratings.
- These drives control three-phase induction motors in applications with requirements ranging from the simplest speed control to the most demanding torque control.
- The PowerFlex 700 AC drive offers application-specific features and parameters for lifting, oil wells, and speed and positioning applications.
- Available packaged drives provide additional control, power, and enclosure options in standardized designs.
- The PowerFlex 700 Fan and Pump packaged drive is a cost-effective solution for speed control in variable torque fan and pump applications.
- Range: 0.5 HP to 200HP
- PowerFlex® 70 AC Drives are compact packages of power, control, and operator interface designed to meet demands for space, simplicity, and reliability.
- These drives are easy to integrate and configure. Our packaged drives provide additional control, power, and enclosure options in standardized designs.
- The PowerFlex 70 Fan and Pump packaged drive is a cost-effective solution for speed control in variable torque fan and pump applications.
- Range: 0.5 HP to 25HP
Compact AC Drives
Compact-class AC drives deliver a simple and cost-effective solution for standalone machine level control applications or simple system integration. Designed for ease of use, this general-purpose class of drives provides a compact package to optimize panel space and application versatility.
- PowerFlex® 523 AC Drives are cost-effective and ideal for standalone machines.
- These drives provide an innovative, modular design that supports fast and easy installation and configuration. In addition, they offer USB programming, application-specific configuration, and flexible mounting options.
- PowerFlex 523 AC drives offer a power rating of 0.2...22 kW (0.25...30 Hp) with global voltage classes of 100...600V.
- They support a wide range of motor control, offer a compact footprint, and operate at temperatures as high as 70 °C (158 °F).
- PowerFlex® 525 AC Drives feature an innovative, modular design to support fast and easy installation and configuration.
- This next generation of compact drives offers embedded EtherNet/IP™ communications, USB programming, and standard safety features.
- PowerFlex 525 drives, which offer a power rating of 0.4...22 kW (0.5...30 Hp) with global voltage classes of 100...600V, provide a variety of motor control and flexible mounting options.
- PowerFlex 525 AC drives operate at temperatures as high as 70 °C (158 °F), and they are ideal for applications such as conveyors, fans, pumps, and mixers.
- PowerFlex® 527 AC Drives are designed to work exclusively with our Logix Programmable Automation Controllers (PACs).
- This allows the drive to leverage the capabilities of the controller and use Studio 5000 Logix Designer™ to help simplify machine development and use.
- This streamlined approach uses motion instructions that are shared by PowerFlex 527 AC drives and Kinetix® servo drives, providing the same user experience for configuration, programming, and control of both types of drives.
- Range 0.5 to 30 HP
- PowerFlex® 4M AC Drives are the smallest and most cost-effective members of the PowerFlex family of drives. Feed-through wiring and easy programming provide the flexibility to handle a broad range of applications.
- Range 0.5HP to 15HP
- PowerFlex® 4 AC Drives are designed to meet global OEM and end-user requirements for simplicity, space savings, and cost efficiency.
- These compact drives provide intuitive features such as an integral keypad with local potentiometer and control keys that are active right out of the box.
- Range: 0.5 to 5 HP
- PowerFlex® 40 AC Drives provide OEMs, machine builders, and end users with performance-enhancing motor control in an easy-to-use compact package.
- These drives feature sensorless vector control to meet low-speed torque demands.
- With flexible enclosure options, and simple programming, they can be installed and configured quickly.
- It have packaged drives that provide additional control, power, and enclosure options in standardized designs.
- PowerFlex® 400 AC Drives are optimized for control of commercial and industrial fans and pumps.
- Built-in features such as purge and damper input provide a cost-effective solution for speed control in a broad range of variable torque fan and pump applications.
- An available packaged PowerFlex 400 Fan and Pump drive provides additional control, power, and enclosure options in standardized designs for a cost-effective solution for speed control in variable torque fan and pump applications.
- Range: 3HP to 350 HP