E70 SERIES CNC Controls
The E70 CNC incorporates performance of M70V series as well as deploying screen configuration of M700V & M70V series.
High Cost Effectiveness:-
- Very smooth cutting surface achieved with one-nanometer position interpolation.*
- Up to 20 sequence programs can be registered with the built-in PLC function.
- A wide array of development support tools such as NC Designer is available.
- Ultra-compact drive units with built-in power supplies contribute to reducing control panel size.
Compact Size and Less Wiring:-
- The control unit is integrated into the back side of the display to realize compact size.
- Ethernet* is available as standard specification, enabling input/output of machining programs and parameters by connecting the NC to a personal computer.
- Front CF card/USB memory interface in the display as standard specification.
- Analog output offered as standard specification to enable the use of a spindle drive with an inverter.
MITSUBISHI CNC Machine Operation Panel:-
- Simple to operate and configure
- The key layout can be customized according to machine specifications.
- Wiring has been reduced
- INCLINED AXIS CONTROL (LATHE SYSTEM)
- SPINDLE/C-AXIS CONTROL
- GUIDANCE FUNCTION
- SYSTEM LOCK FUNCTION
Applications:Lath and Milling machines.
C70 SERIES CNC Controls
The C70 CNC System is iQ Platform compatible provides maximum scale TCO reduction effects.
- Building Block Type
- Speed enhancement by high-speed bus between multi-CPUs
- Multi-axis and multi-part system
- Safety observation function
- GOT1000 Series
Benefits by Technology:
- Enhanced Productivity by; reduced tact time and operation efficiency enhancement
- Reduced Maintenance; & reduced downtime, early identification of failure causes and reduction in maintenance cost
- Design & Development: shorten design and development period
- Safety Standards; confirming to EN ISO13849-1 PL d
- Energy Saving ; saves energy and maximize productivity
Enhancement of operations through Automation:
- Tool life management
- Tool Radius compensation
- Tool length measurement
- Nose R compensation
Reduced Maintenance | less Downtime:
- No Fan in Control Unit;Fans inside C70 control module have been removed, as cooling is executed by radiator fin.
- Enhanced oil-resistance in drive unit
- Back-up/Restore function
High Speed Networking:
- High speed bus between CNC CPU and PLC CPU
- A high speed speed cycle between high speed shared memories of each CPU
M70V SERIES CNC Controls
The M70V is further progress to the new MITSUBISHI standard CNC control systems.
- Higher-grade CNC performance attained.
- Basic Performance
- Multi-part Systems Multi-axis
- Nano Control
- High speed
- High accuracy
- Multi Axis Control
- Easy Operation
- Remarkable reduction in cycle time
- High grade CNC performance attened
- Useful functions for combined machining
- Machining Center system
- Lathe System
- Tapping Machine
- Milling enabled Lathe
- Compound multi axis lathe
M700V SERIES CNC Controls
Mitsubishi M700V Series CNC systems are designed for top level machine performance.
Mitsubishi’s CNCs with complete high-speed nano-control basic Performance and Function
- Complete Nano Control
- PLC Axis
- Index Modification Function of PLC Instructions
Key Functions and Configuration:
- SSS Control
- Multi-part System Multi Axis
- Milling Interpolation
- Balance Cut
- Memory Card/USB interface
- CC-Link networking
- Ethernet communication